DEVELOPING CUSTOM-MADE SOLUTIONS TO MINIMIZE RISKS AND OFFER REAL BENEFITS
Queiroz Galvão Energia has a dedicated commercialization team to make sure customers get an excellent deal. With QG Energia you can predict energy supply costs (based on the region’s energy landscape), count on competitive prices compared to the captive market and have more flexibility in energy supply contracts.
What sets us apart
- Own power generation complex in all submarkets
- Expertise in the commercialization and customization of products and services
- Availability of both energy based on incentives and conventional energy
- Safe and reliable purchase and sale operations
The free energy market gives businesses the option of negotiating directly with Queiroz Galvão Energia to establish volumes, prices and supply terms. It is a more competitive option and an opportunity for Brazil to increase its installed capacity. QGE is prepared to operate in this market, offering an outstanding integrated management of the energy supply and projects focused on customers’ individual needs.
A competitive option for your business
- Competitive prices compared to the main distributor (captive market)
- More predictable energy supply costs
More flexibility in energy supply contracts:
- Integrated management of the energy supply (umbrella contracts to meet the demands of the parent company and subsidiaries)
- Contracted energy volumes that are suitable for the customers’ consumption profile and the seasonality of their production process
- Contracts designed to meet short- and long-term needs
Main products and services
- Short- and long-term energy
- Energy to close the month’s balance
- Energy derivatives – swaps, hedging, etc.
- Commercialization of surplus
- Managing the contracted energy balance
- Representing customers before the Chamber of Electrical Energy Commercialization (CCEE)
- Optimizing the contracting of energy in a captive environment
Queiroz Galvão Energia also develops and implements custom-made power generation projects to meet the current or future energy needs of its customers by putting wind farms and other power generation sources into service in a very short time.
Business solutions based on strategies and predictions produced by experts to minimize risks and offer real benefits.